Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 | Download form and details.
The Board of Revenue Punjab has listed new job opportunities. Therefore, we have created this page to provide our visitors with recent and upcoming Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 vacancy notices.
The Punjab Board of Revenue offers rewarding pay packages along with job prospects. It provides jobs for people who live in Punjab. For women, minorities, and special people, BOR Punjab has set aside a quota.
Punjab Revenue Department Latest Jobs
Posted: January 13, 2023
Education: Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
Last Date: 31 January 2023
Company: Punjab Revenue Department
Address: Deputy Commissioner Office, Punjab Board of Revenue, Rawalpindi
On this page are two advertisements regarding Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2023. These vacancies are announced in the Automation of E-Stamping System and Deputy Commissioner/District Collector Offices.
Candidates Applying for Vacancies in Automation of E-Stamping System Principal Software Engineer, Software Engineer – I, Software Engineer – II, Software Engineer – III, Senior IT Security Specialist, Principal Quality Assurance Engineer, Principal Openings for Database Administrators, Assistant Director Operations, Program Officer – I, Program Officer – II, and Program Officer – III.
Eligible professionals with at least 16 years of education in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Business Administration can apply for these posts.
Vacancies announced in Deputy Commissioner Office/District Collector Offices in Rawalpindi and Jhelum are published by Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC.
The Deputy Commissioner DC Office Jhelum Jobs 2023 and Deputy Commissioner Office Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 are consequently open to applicants from Rawalpindi and Jhelum.
Jobs as stenographers, junior clerks, assistants, and computer operators are advertised. Candidates with an intermediate or bachelor’s degree are qualified for this position.
• Graduate (Second Division) from a recognized university.
• Intermediate or equivalent with 2nd Division
• Speed of 35 wpm when typing in English and 70 wpm when using shorthand in English
Computer literate in MS Office
• Preference will be given to those who also know Urdu Shorthand at a speed of 60 wpm and type in Urdu at 25 wpm.
• Higher Secondary School Certificate (Second Division)
• Computer typing speed 25 words per minute in English
• Able to demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office or any other application that is compatible.
• BA 4+ months of computer language/BCS training (2nd Division).
• Assistant Director – Operations
• Computer operator
• Junior Clerk
• Principal database administrator
• Principal Quality Assurance Engineer
• Principal Software Engineer
• Program Officer – I
• Program Officer – II
• Program Officer – III
• Senior IT Security Specialist
• Software Engineer – I
• Software Engineer – III
• Software Engineer II
Apply the procedure.
• Candidates applying for project based posts should send their applications to Secretary of Taxes, Board of Revenue Punjab, Old Anarkali Road, Lahore.
• As you know, PPSC always accepts online applications at https://ppsc.gop.pk.
• Also refer to PPSC Advertisement No. 32 for complete details.
Related job links
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 Partial Modification Of Advertisement No. 35
Habib Bank Limited Careers | Apply online. HBL Jobs January 2023
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement
1 thought on “<strong>Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 | Download form and details.</strong>”
Pingback: Join Pak Army Sipahi Jobs 2023 in Mujahid Regiment