HEC Need Base Scholarship Program 2022-2023 For UAF Students
Career Help Portal provides another opportunity for needy undergraduate students. Applications are open for HEC Requirement Undergraduate Scholarship Program for UAF Students for 2022-23. A great organization, Higher Education Commission has announced that HEC requires a basic scholarship program for 2022-23 undergraduate students of Pakistan who are studying in any public university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What? it. The main objective of this scholarship is to help needy students overcome the difficulties they face while getting and starting their university studies. Only undergraduate students of the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan are eligible for this program. UAF scholarships 2022-23
Need-Basedased Scholarship 2022-23
Here is a brief overview of the HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program 2022-23:
• Host Organisation: HEC Pakistan
• Eligible Students: All undergraduates of the University of Agriculture Faisalabad.
• Financial Coverage: Tuition fee and a monthly stipend of Rs.6000/- which a student getsinstalmentsents.
Following are the eligibility details for the Need-Basedased Scholarship Program 2022-23:
• All UAF undergraduates who are admitted based on merit are eligible for this program.
• All undergraduate students the from 1st to 10th semester (in 04/05 years degree program) are eligible.
• Any student already receiving financial aid from HEC or any other institution is not eligible for UAF scholarships for 2022-23
• Students for self-financeance degree subjects are not eligible.
• In some universities, some degree programs are sitting in the evening ng, and they are eligible for this.
• HEC Not be Basedased Scholarship Program 2022-23 Full funding will be made available for full degree programs in Medicine, Pharm-D, and other five-year degree programs in the form of degree disciplines.
• Applicant’s guardian’s monthly income should be less than or equal to Rs.4500UAF UAF scholarships 2022-23
• Applicants must ha have a minimum of 2.5 CGPAthe in the 04 CGPA grading system.
• UAF students from PARS and all sub-campuses are also eligible for this program.
Punishment for false information
All interested applicants must fin ill the correct information in the application form, otherwise, it will be due to:
• Cancellation of entry
• Rustication from university.
• Commencement of a criminal proceeding.
• Disqualification of prizes at any stage
• You must return all previous rewards if found in the penalty category.
Scholarship Award Process of HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program 2022-23
Eligible candidates have to submit the online application form. After that, they will have to appear in an interview. The interview committee will decide whether you deserve this scholarship or not. After the interview, the management of the financial aid office of the university will release the list of selected candidates. UAF scholarships 2022-23
What does it cover?
HEC requires the Base Scholarship Program 2022-23 to cover:
• Full university tuition fees.
• And a fixed monthly stipend of around 6000/- which is paid in the form of a check or directly transferred to the awardee’s bank account.
Required Documents for HEC Need Base Scholarship
The documents required to be uploaded in the application portal along with the duly filled application form for the HEC Need Based Scholarship Program 2022-23 are given below:
• 02 passport size photographs
• Statement of Purpose (You have to write it yourself in MS Word and then upload the file in PDF form).
• Academic transcripts from matric onwards.
• Domicile/CNIC of applicant and guardian.
• Latest fee slips of applicant and siblings (brothers, sisters, etc., who are currently studying).
• Copies of medical bills.
• Rent slip if the house is on rent.
• Income Certificate (Attested by Chairman of Regional Tehsildar). Down the Income Certificate Form
Salary slip (if a guardian is a government employee)
• Note: Only one thing required is eitan her income certificate or salary slip.
• University-paid fee slips.
• Electricity, water, gas, and telephone bills (if applicable).
How to write a statement of purpose
A statement of purpose is an impessentialctor that increases the chances of winning a certain prize. You can write up to 04 to 05 paragraphs. All paragraphs should be correct and well written i.e. without any grammatical/spelling errors. You can create a PDF form of more than 02 pages. Here in the case of the HEC need-based scholarship program, you can follow the given instructions:
• First paragraph: Introduction/your academics/department/degree
• Second paragraph: Your goals and objectives in your degree (how your degree can benefit you and your country). HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2022
• 3rd and 4th paragraphs: Here you have to explain why you are eligible for this program. Since this is a need-based program, you must be in need. Mention your financial background. How difficult is it for you to move forward without a scholarship? And how this program will help you overcome your financial crisis. You can mention here, and everything about your expenses. If you are from a village or town, you are strongly encouraged to mention all backgrounds.
• Your statement of purpose should be effective enough.
• Don’t copy what others say because your background is different. So be careful.
02 pages are enough to explain everything. Create PDF and upload it while applying.
Forms of the statement of purpose.
Hailing from a remote area of South Punjab where people do not even dream of higher education, it is no less than a miracle that today I am enrolled in the Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. I am Kamran Arshad from District Muzaffargarh and a regular student of the University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan with registration number 2018-ag-6600.
Since my childhood, I had to live in a student hostel far away from my home as my village does not even have basic educational facilities. I have suffered but I can proudly say that my struggle has given me confidence, knowledge, and above all hope. I have experienced how your struggle rewards you and it has made me more ambitious. My passion to work for the betterment of farmers is not neglected. Being from a farming community, I have a dream to make a farmer’s life easier.
Since my admission to the university, I have been facing constant financial problems, as we have no proper source of income. I wish there is an organization that can help me make my dreams come true. And I am sure that the Higher Education Commission, HEC, will provide me with a means through which I can study without any financial pressure at the time of submitting my semester fees. Like all the deserving students, I am also looking for his financial aid and have high hopes of getting it.
Apply Online Link HEC Need Base Scholarship
This website is best to find Government jobs of your own choice. We collected different government jobs from different newspapers. We provide you with the exact qualifications and other details about the post. You can find the latest government jobs on this website.
We are providing Latest Government Jobs, PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2022, Marketing Jobs, Online Apply, jobs in Pakistan, Medical Department Jobs, online jobs in Pakistan, Business Jobs, Lesco Wapda, Pepco, Admissions, PAF Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Pak Navy, PPSC, FPSC, NTS, PTS, Punjab Police Department, Atomic Energy, Banking, Medical, Teaching Jobs.
Sitemap of website 👇👇👇👇👇
Government jobs link 1 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Join us on Whatsapp👇👇👇👇
Join us on Facebook 👇👇👇👇
Join us on Twitter 👇👇👇👇👇👇
Join Us on Linkedin
Join us on Behance 👇👇👇👇👇👇
Join us on Fiverr👇👇👇👇👇👇